Sunday, September 22, 2013

Filled With Wonder

P1060428a

Typecast161

Post-Script: I've always favored autumn, it's a time when I suddenly feel alive and refreshed after the long heat of summer, a time when I'm more likely to be creatively inspired.

This piece was written via Lamy Safari fountain pen onto green engineer's paper, then edited down to a one pager while transcribing. I also tried my hand at touch-typing, at which I'm pretty adept on a computer keyboard but am slower on a manual typewriter due to my minor fingers lacking sufficient strength, through lack of practice. I think if I keep at it, more speed will come. I seem to have made less typographic errors on this piece; perhaps touch-typing positions my fingers more accurately than hunt-and-peck. Typecast via Olivetti Underwood 21, photo via Lumix G5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home