Thursday, June 27, 2013

Über-Tourist

Joe, the Über-Tourist, on a Segway

Über-Tourist

Post-Script: We're really liking our little cottage in Mission Bay. Too bad we can't stay for ever. All we'd need would be several million dollars, or more. I can really see the appeal of being a beach bum. But alas, we have to return to New Mexico in a few more days, where we'll return to our desert-rat-like existence. I can see why So Cal is so popular, the climate is really ideal, one just needs to cope with the cost of living and the traffic. Typecast via Olivetti Lettera 22, photos via Lumix G5.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard P said...

That looks downright fun. I've never gotten to try a Segway.

11:56 AM  
Blogger mpclemens said...

Hey! I got a rental for my birthday this year -- me and my son are hoping to go later this summer once I get it set up. I'll make sure to wear the official uniform of the well-balanced tourist.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home