Wednesday, November 26, 2014

More Than Surface Appearances

Implied_Presence_Front_Cover

Typecast017
(1)Blurb link
(2)My Blurb books
(3)"Implied Presence" link

Post-Script: I wrote this piece this morning while having brunch at The Grove, here in Albuquerque. And no, I didn't see Walt or Lydia.

I had suddenly run out of my usual green engineer's paper, and instead used a sheet of well-aged thrift store typing paper, from an era before the term "back in the day" was even coined. Neither did we say "old school," which is the genuine test of being "old school."

Top image is a cropped screen grab from the Blurb book-creation software. Typecast via SCM Galaxy 12.

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard P said...

What a good idea to create photo books of your work. I love the cover of Implied Presence, and it's a very interesting concept.

7:53 PM  
Blogger Bill M said...

Great idea. Implied, but you were there or there would be no pbotos.

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home