Wednesday, September 02, 2015

First Leg - ABQ to Flagstaff

Flagstaff, Arizona

"First Leg - ABQ to Flagstaff"

Post-Script: I'm not as young as I used to be, when I could once drive a whole day straight through uninterrupted. This trip is intended to be comforting and leisurely, so the 340 miles travelled today will probably be one of the longer legs of our venture.

Photo via Fujifilm X10, typecast via Hermes Rocket. Since I'm without a scanner during this trip, I photographed the typecast in the hotel room's brightly lit bathroom, using the X10 with lens zoomed out. The image was then tweaked a bit using the Filterstorm app on the iPad. The key to doing this is bright, even illumination; a desk lamp will not do.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

I have an 18 LED 18" flexible shaft USB light that plug into the laptop. The LED's are arranged in a circle, with a 2" hole in the center for the camera lens. Perfect, even illumination for close up work. I bought on line for $3.99.

12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home