Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Cozy Afternoon

Sunset
Cozy Afternoon

The Olympia Reporter is a champ to do quick typings on, hardly any finger force is needed and it'll lay down ink on paper as quick as you can wiggle your fingers. It did, however, start to show a bit of piling-on, when doing rapid, staccato typing (which, we are advised by our typing instructors of long ago, not to do). So a bit of Tri-Lube oil on the carriage bearing rails and Bob's your uncle.

I realize it's been several weeks since I blogged, and decided that I don't always have to wait until something extraordinarily important comes along that needs to be shared. Actually, rarely has this blog been extraordinary, in all the years since it started (2006 to be exact). But a little bit here and there is better than none at all. Even if it's just a simple observation in the warmth of a sunny afternoon's light.

Stay well, and go do something creative.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Gregory Short said...

I can feel the cozy afternoon as I admire the wonderful picture and read your post. Really well done. Thanks for sharing it.

10:46 PM  
Blogger Bill M said...

The view looks quite peaceful.
My room gets morning sun; not much of a view though.
I find jazz relaxing at times. I don't know much about it even though I played trumpet in a few jam sessions.

8:16 AM  
Blogger Mike A. said...

Thanks for this Joe. All posts are important and this one set well with me. This certainly is the time of year when things can get you down and some light on the face can bring things home.

I found myself reminiscing on my days in New England. The afternoon walks the change in light. No gloom there though, simply stark white. :)

The magic of Jazz is that is emotion. No high brow knowledge required. Sit back and enjoy.

1:19 PM  
Blogger DonN said...

Extra-ordinary!

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home