Sunday, October 05, 2014

The Same, Only Different

P1090136a

Typecast207

P1090193a

P1090155a

P1090126a

Post-Script: I keep thinking about lugging a Speed Graphic press camera, film holders and hefty tripod to the balloons one of these years, which would equip me to create eight black & white images (with four film holders). But then I think about all that weight, and the thought passes quickly.

Here's a link to a Flickr set of images from today.

Typecast via Corona 4, images via Panasonic Lumix G5.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill M said...

Being a former firefigher and still a firefighter at-heart I must say I DO like that fire engine.

I was hoping you were going to post on the Balloon Festival. I was commenting about it to Mrs. M on our typewriter journey earlier today. I read about the festival in our local paper this morning.

4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home