Sunday, December 07, 2014

A Bit More Human

DSCF2793a

Typecast020

Post-Script: It was really an unexpected pleasure to meet these rather eclectic fellows and spend some time listening and talking. This is another example of why I continue to return, time and again, to this most bohemian of coffee shops (for my town) miles from my own neighborhood; you never know what awaits discovery.

The little Fujifilm X10 continues to surprise me once again with its image quality. I like to use the camera in the EXR Dynamic Range 400 mode, producing JPEG files that are a combination of two exposures, one balanced for the shadows and the other balanced for the highlights. I will apply a bit of levels and curves adjustment afterward in SilkyPix.

Typecast via Olivetti Lettera 22. No skipping problems today, which sums up my suspicion that these all-mechanical devices prefer to be used rather than let sit idle.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill M said...

The fellow in the top hat looks like a photographer friend of mine in Pennsylvania.

Looks like a nice place with an interesting gathering of patrons.

4:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home