Friday, April 10, 2020

Mini Zines & Portraits

Three Mini Zines
“Mini Zines & Portraits”

Here's one of the zines for your entertainment (I hope):

Tips mini zine
Front Cover

Tips mini zine
Pages 1 & 2

Tips mini zine
Pages 3 & 4

Tips mini zine
Pages 5 & 6

Tips mini zine
Back cover

Here's Kleon's blog article of those 30 zines he's made. Click on each link in his article to view each zine in its entirety. They're seriously inspiring if you have any creative urge and time on your hands (I suspect you have both!)

And here's an hour-long Creative Live session where Austin makes a zine from scratch.

And the contact print I made of Andrea:

Andrea in sun hat.

This portrait/printing session was taken after I'd finished the latest changes to the Dark Box Camera, described in this video:

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Ted said...

Punk rock! I approve :D

11:15 PM  
Blogger Bill M said...

Neat camera.
I also enjoy Austin Kleon's blog, but when I visit I spend too much time there. His Steal Like an Artist book is wonderful.

6:31 PM  
Blogger hrroman said...


If you are looking for the Programming Database and IT Assignments then in this case you can opt for our Programming Database and IT Assignments Help.we provide the best Online Programming Assignment Help.We also provide Socket Programming in C Help for students across the globe. for more information contact us +16692714848.

1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home