Sunday, May 16, 2021

I've Been Busy!

Singer Electric
The photo Kevin used to print his Canon Selphie postcard

I’ve Been Busy

3-Compartment Slot Tank for Paper Negatives
The 3-slot developing tank, for 2-1/4" sized square paper prints or negatives, intended for a miniature-sized Afghan box camera project

3-Compartment Slot Tank for Paper Negatives
In my sketch journal is also an idea for individual slot tanks, with individual lids, also laser cut from acrylic sheets

Harman Direct Positive Portraits
One of the NM Film Photographers, captured onto Harman Direct Positive paper. This cell phone snap was taken of the print while still wet

Site Able Stamp Logo
The hand-drawn logo for my new stamp

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Bill M said...

You've got quite a few interesting activities. Several of those parallel some of mine although I've the to give the Harmon direct print paper a try.

4:54 AM  
Anonymous Gregory Short said...

I really love the color of that Sears typer! I recently saw one just like it on shopgoodwill, but didn't pull the trigger on it. You are always missed, but I don't expect anyone to show up to every Typewriter Club LIVE meeting. A photography club sounds fun. If memory serves, your channel primarily started as a photography channel, right?

1:28 PM  
Blogger typewriter.works said...

dig the logo.

11:44 PM  
Anonymous ikatejone said...

I recently saw one just like it on shopgoodwill, but didn't pull the trigger on it. Several of those parallel some of mine although I've the to give the Harmon direct print paper a try.
Roofing Contractor Services In Cedar Park TX

11:19 AM  
Blogger Jone Martin said...

We should get to know about, What is GMB

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home