Wednesday, September 13, 2023

Here's to You Mrs. Robinson



Here's the Samsonite suitcase, retrieved from my storage shed and once again repurposed as a typewriter case. I like this better than what would have been its original case, I have plenty of foam rubber inside to keep the machine from knocking about, and there's plenty of room for paper and accessories.



You might notice the "M" and "R" monograms, I don't know what these were originally for (perhaps the original owners?) but they appear very permanently attached.

Here's the unboxing video:



And here's the full review video:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Gregory Short said...

I'm not much of a Remington fan, mostly due to their "I'm too cool to use the same, tried and true ribbon spools as everyone else." But that's a nice looking typer. It certainly can be counted as a generous gift. Thanks for the videos about it!

5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home