Tuesday, February 05, 2013






Post-Script: I had The Line Writer (my grandson) sit down tonight and type a blog posting (on the Olympia), which he hasn't done for a while. He commented how much he liked its ease of typing and, with the endless roll of paper, he says you just can't stop typing.


Blogger Cameron said...

Congratulations on this great find. Good things come to those who wait!

I have heard nothing but glowing reports about the Olympia SM9. It comes in a wide variety of typefaces. I would love to have one in senatorial typeface like yours someday.

Type on it often & of course, in good health.

9:24 PM  
Blogger Richard P said...

All right! I'm sure you and your grandson will enjoy this machine.

Hey, I have a coffee cup just like that one.

8:05 AM  
Blogger Ken Coghlan said...

An amazing machine! I have this same one, with the Senatorial typeface, I found at a thrift store as well. Sm9's, in my opinion, are the best portables out there. Have fun with your new machine!

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Have a comment? I'll post your comment after I read it.


Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home