Monday, April 15, 2013

Pinhole Camera Video

Gillman001a

I haven't made very many videos in recent years, even though I was very involved with the experimental video genre in the 1990s, and now have the means to record videos using three different methods - iPad, Lumix G5 or Flip cameras - and can edit the video either in Pinnacle Studio 14 on my PC, Windows Moviemaker or iMovie on the iPad.

This video I'm presenting is a short description of one of my recently made pinhole box cameras, using paper negatives in the 5" x 7" sized format, that features a storage compartment in the camera to hold dozens of sheets of paper, if need be, and is loaded in the field using a changing bag between shots.

The video was recorded on the Lumix G5, imported to the iPad2 and edited in iMovie.

Should you have any questions pertaining to the details of my pinhole camera or paper negative process, please drop a message below and I'll reply with an answer.

Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/LszigE3dzXM

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob Bowker said...

You did a great job with camera and the how-to video. From having pretty much zero practical interest in pinhole photography - now you have my attention. That's a great video, Joe, and not what I was expecting from the title.

12:35 PM  
Blogger astrobeck said...

that is slick! Nice clean lines and a nifty storage compartment all in one! Looks lightweight too...nice.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home