Saturday, March 31, 2012

Tucson Typecast, Part 1

Tubac, Arizona

Tucson Typecast, Part 1

Post-Script: Yes, thank you to all of you who might be tempted to remind me that Tucson is spelled like "tuck son", not Tuscany. I only noticed the typos after having photographed the typing under the light of a table lamp at night, ISO800, then imported into FilterStorm for some processing; too late to change, and the results a bit less clean than using the flatbed scanner, but much more portable on the road.

Speaking of which, tomorrow takes us to Bisbee. See you then, from on the road.

PPS: Typecast via Royal Mercury, our travel companion typewriter.

5 Comments:

Blogger Richard P said...

Effective on-the-road typecasting!

I trust you attended the type-in? I will wait and see.

9:43 PM  
Blogger Joe V said...

Alas, our itinerary was already set and I missed the type-in. But at least I was there in spirit. Call it remote typecasting. Typo-kenisis?

9:48 PM  
Blogger Ryan Adney said...

Joe, we missed you, but I am sure that you could hear the clacking of the typebars echo all the way down to Bisbee.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Richard P said...

Oh well. I do realize that Tucson and Phoenix aren't right next door! I look forward to more installments.

7:48 AM  
Blogger Rob Bowker said...

I think less than perfect imaging for typecasts is perfectly acceptable - some character... Sounds like fun trip, thanks for letting us join in.

5:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home