Monday, August 19, 2013

Staring at the Sky

P1060222a

Typecast154

Post-Script: Just as I was typing about the storm rolling in from the south, and as I went in the house to grab my camera, it subsided into this smattering that's hardly storm-worthy. But there's probably more on the way, as we're in the midst of our summer "monsoon" season here in the desert southwest.

I like typing on this green Ampad engineering paper, as the quad-rule on the reverse side shows through nicely. There are also boxes at the top (not included in the scan) to be used as headings for such things as date, location and which ever typewriter I'm using at the moment. Which happens to be the "trunk typer" mentioned in last week's blog article, the Royal Futura 800. Photo via Lumix G5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home