Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Fading Away?

P1080937a

Typecast172

Post-Script: Here's the link to my missing blog article, "On a Different Usage Mode." It's not as much about it being a great piece of literature worthy of being seen, but more about the principle of the thing. On the other hand, I pretty much get exactly what I'm paying for with Blogger, which is nil. I'm now hoping this piece shows up on your respective blog-rolls, functioning as much like a test flare, shot into the darkness.

Typecast via Remington Quiet-Riter (I'm getting more adept at touch-typing with this machine), image via Lumix G1 with Pinwide pinhole body cap, from my older photo archives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Richard P said...

This new post showed up on my blogroll OK. Now I'll read "On a Different Usage Mode"!

1:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home