Saturday, August 20, 2016

Behold, The Insurgency

Phoenix Type-in
Behold, The Insurgency
Post-Script: I recorded numerous short video clips, which I will make into an upcoming episode of the Typewriter Video Series.

Another observation from the gathering is the variety of favored machines, how every person seems to have their own tastes; yet some machines seemed to be popular with everyone. Certainly the mid-20th century Smith-Corona seems to be consistently liked. I was also pleased that many took opportunity to try their hand with my Hermes 3000 Nekkid-Riter, which drew favorable comments. I was surprised not to see another one there.

Typecast via Hermes Rocket, also well received.

Labels: , , ,

5 Comments:

Blogger Bill M said...

It looks like a fantastic event. Glad you enjoyed it.

10:12 AM  
Blogger Richard P said...

Fabulous!

2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks fun. Typing with a cap backwards-on could also catch on fast, ;)

11:10 PM  
Anonymous Cameron said...

It was great to have you out at our humble bookstore/bar! Great turnout and I am extremely happy with the Underwood Universal I purchased from you as my first typewriter. Already have a couple pages down, with plenty more to come, I'm sure!

12:40 AM  
Blogger Joe V said...

I'm glad you're enjoying it. It was a pleasure to meet you.

6:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home