Monday, March 11, 2019

Olivetti-Underwood 21 Gets Cleaned

Olivetti-Underwood 21
Olivetti-Underwood 21 Gets Cleaned, Part 1
Olivetti-Underwood 21 Labels
Olivetti-Underwood 21 Gets Cleaned, Part 2

Post-Script: Okay, there's one major pressing issue that's been looming for a long time: I need to get my collection of machines registered on the Typewriter Data Base. I initially did this, years ago; but in the interim period of time have gotten lazy. So I'm going to be making a concerted effort to get the job done. Hopefully with pictures and perhaps typeface samples, too. Because the TWDB is too valuable of a tool not to use it, especially for one such as I who has been involved in typewriter collecting as long as I have.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Richard P said...

Those labels are helpful!

Yes, by all means, please get your typers onto TWDB.

9:53 PM  
Blogger aphexian said...

Good to see you giving your Olivetti-Underwood 21 some attention. I think that will inspire me to get my Studio 44 out and have a type. Really glad you are putting your machines up on TWDB! I had a lot of fun putting my smallish collection up. -Mitch

11:44 PM  
Blogger Ted said...

Yes, you must :D

12:57 AM  
Blogger Bill M said...

Interesting story about the typewriter. I've got to get my typewriters on the TWDB also.

6:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home