Sunday, October 20, 2013

That's Just Tough Shed

P1060789a

Typecast173

Post-Script: Talking about one's assemblage of clutter would be incomplete without mention of the Typewriter Problem experienced by many denizens of the Typosphere. I'm currently in a state of denial, having told my spouse recently, upon her discovery of Yet Another Typewriter, that "I made room for it." She's not buying the story, so I will have to be extra careful when driving past my favorite thrift stores. Or else find homes for my lesser-like machines, first. After all, where there's a will, there's a way!

And in case you were wondering, that photo above is after the reorganization, honest.

Typecast via Remington Quiet-Riter, photo via Lumix G5.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill M said...

You have a great excuse each time a new typewriter enters the house, "but honey I dug this one out from the shed. I had it for years."

Here a shed would need climate control for many things since mildew grows quite quickly. Plus they need to meet construction standards to withstand hurricanes.

2:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home