Monday, September 14, 2015

Two Tired Doggies

Space Needle View of Seattle

"Two Tired Doggies"

Post-Script: What a fantastic part of the continent the northwest is. Of course, I say that now - it hasn't yet started raining. But I lived in the Portland area some years ago, so I know how it can get. Still, there are so many things to do and places to see. And water, instead of dry sand and weeds. At least for now.

As I indicated in the piece, I used up the battery that had been in the Fujifilm X10 since the day before, so I had to revert to the backup, something I haven't had to do on this trip until today.

Between iPad chargers, phone chargers, camera chargers and GPS chargers I have an entire backpack full of electronics, not counting the wife's stuff. A person has to be prepared.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bill M said...

Pike's makes the entire trip worth the effort. Great shot of the city.

4:56 AM  
Blogger Richard P said...

I went up the Space Needle last month. Superb view! Even if you have to muscle your way through tourist traps to get up there.

1:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home