Monday, November 21, 2016

Another Tabletop Tripod

P1010460a
Typecast199

Post-Script: Bonus Image:

P1010461a

Now that I've altered the design with discrete tension wires between each leg, this new design is more stable atop a table. I think for the full-sized tripods, intended to be used outdoors on potentially uneven terrain, having the continuous loop system works better to help level the tripod head. Here's a video describing how they work.

Here's the video about my first tabletop tripod design:



And here's the video on this latest version:



Typecast via Facit 1620. Pronounced like "faucet" (I think).

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Richard P said...

Crafty!

(I say "facet," but have no idea whether that's proper.)

1:41 PM  
Blogger astrobeck said...

that's downright clever!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home