Monday, June 19, 2017

The Line Writer Returns?

The Line Writer at his Hermes 3000
Typecast285

Post-Script: Here are the two poems Noah wrote today:

The Rose That Grew From Concrete - by Noah the Line Writer

Sometimes I Cry - by Noah the Line Writer

It's easy to see coincidences where there perhaps aren't any, but earlier today I'd posted a video and blog article about the first in a series of Typing Assignments. Do things like this blow on the wind, like pollen or dust? The very day when I issued this first creative writing assignment, my grandson returns to the typewriter after a long hiatus. All we can do is count our blessings - and keep writing.

Here's Noah's blog.

Labels: , , , ,

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really nice post and two heart-felt poems. I always like to see the errors left intact, which show our human flaws. ;)

12:32 AM  
Blogger uomoartificiale said...

Glad to see the guy getting back to a normal life after a dark period. He looks wiser, for sure.

3:55 AM  
Blogger Bill M said...

Good poems. Glad to hear Noah is recovering from his injuries. Typing can be good therapy.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Ted said...

Pleased to hear he's healing up well - tough cookie can type! (:

8:29 AM  
Blogger pdlagasse said...

Welcome back!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So glad to see he's on the way to recovery. Very emotional work. The poem "sometimes I cry" struck a chord with me. Thank you for posting Joe. Very much looking forward to more writing from the Line Writer.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Richard P said...

I'm so glad that Noah is healing, and it's good to see some typing from him, too.

5:39 PM  
Blogger astrobeck said...

Happy and thankful to see and hear of Noah's healing and moving forward. The typewriter can be a powerful thing....someone said the pen is mightier than the sword.....the typewriter is just mighty fine...and fun!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Gary sobers said...

I must share this post with my friends. Keep it up the good work mate. Nice work is done in this article. Now its time to avail chauffeur service houston for more information.

1:26 AM  
Blogger Jack Harry said...

I am glad to see this story blog post. I really like your story telling written style. When Noah's healing and moving forward. I feel so happy. Now it's time to avail Limo Service Bay Area

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home