Monday, June 19, 2017

The Line Writer Returns?

The Line Writer at his Hermes 3000
Typecast285

Post-Script: Here are the two poems Noah wrote today:

The Rose That Grew From Concrete - by Noah the Line Writer

Sometimes I Cry - by Noah the Line Writer

It's easy to see coincidences where there perhaps aren't any, but earlier today I'd posted a video and blog article about the first in a series of Typing Assignments. Do things like this blow on the wind, like pollen or dust? The very day when I issued this first creative writing assignment, my grandson returns to the typewriter after a long hiatus. All we can do is count our blessings - and keep writing.

Here's Noah's blog.

Labels: , , , ,

7 Comments:

OpenID writelephant.com said...

Really nice post and two heart-felt poems. I always like to see the errors left intact, which show our human flaws. ;)

12:32 AM  
Blogger uomoartificiale said...

Glad to see the guy getting back to a normal life after a dark period. He looks wiser, for sure.

3:55 AM  
Blogger Bill M said...

Good poems. Glad to hear Noah is recovering from his injuries. Typing can be good therapy.

4:03 AM  
Blogger Ted said...

Pleased to hear he's healing up well - tough cookie can type! (:

8:29 AM  
Blogger pdlagasse said...

Welcome back!

11:08 AM  
Blogger Richard Wood said...

So glad to see he's on the way to recovery. Very emotional work. The poem "sometimes I cry" struck a chord with me. Thank you for posting Joe. Very much looking forward to more writing from the Line Writer.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Richard P said...

I'm so glad that Noah is healing, and it's good to see some typing from him, too.

5:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Have a comment? I'll post your comment after I read it.

~Joe

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home