Monday, November 18, 2019

The Aero-Artiste and Pinholio of Flight

“The Aero-Artiste and Pinholio of Flight”

The Cameradactyl Pinholio:

Cameradactyl Pinholio Self-Developing Pinhole Camera

A sample image, exposed and processed in-Pinholio.

Brass Rat, Paper Negative Inversion, F/250 Pinholio Camera

I just finished replacing the worn feet of this Torpedo 18 with some hardware store rubber feet and decided it needed a test typing, as I’d recently installed a dark and inky adding machine ribbon. So I grabbed this grid paper, upon which was a bit of cyphering I’d done for the video, and proceeded to let the Muse have her way.

I love these late-night, impromptu typing surprises using such fine machines like the Torpedo. It looks like it’s been through the ringer, but can it type!

Torpedo Typewriter

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bill M said...

Nice work with the pin hole.

3:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home